So I've gotten so far behind with this thing that I thought I'd just take a moment to throw a montage of funnies together for your general amusement...
Kip riding his Big Wheel at the grocery store:
"Big Daddy" aka "Fat Bastard" hangin' in the backyard:
"Big Daddy" meeting Ruby (and taking the most immediate exit possible):
Kip, Robin and I went to Hell again this week to mail off some cards (people don't forget to check your postmarks!) and the Coconut Water Doctor was there:
Not the most sanitary conditions....
Better than Viagra!
Cars do not come equipped with coconut holders.
Some more random shots...
Ghetto prep of Absinthe
2 people had something to say:
wow, what a DIRTY island... Harry Bush trucking, selling assholes in the grocery store and BJ's electronics??? (who needs electronics after a BJ?) Either the people there have a terrific sense of humour... or they're clueless lol
i've seen that asshole before, a girl in maryland i think. also coconut can not only double as viagra, but also condoms. you cut it in half and stick it in the female, depression facing out. scuttlebutt at the precinct suggests you may want to file down the husks but i imagine couples tackle that on an individual\crazed lunatics basis
love, the masked koala
Post a Comment