Emotionally charged ramblings from a Student of Life.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

03 April 2009

Muppets on Crack

Last night I was lying in bed, running through my list of things to do today:

Damn I have to go see Hugh The Torturer tomorrow at noon he’s going to ask me why it’s been two weeks since I last saw him and what have I been doing and what fruit have I been eating bananas I haven’t been really motivated to hit the gym but went today because I really wanted a piece of dad’s birthday cake even though it ended up not bring worth the trouble it was sort of dry and the icing just wasn’t up to Publix par not nearly as yummy as the white sugary icing with the fudge cap if it had been that icing I would have eaten cake until I tossed my cookies haha The Bloggess wrote something about tossing cookies and the Cookie Monster oh god remember the Muppets on Crack posters? Those were funny.

Now you have an idea of why it’s hard for me to get to sleep sometimes.

The really bad part was, I was lying there thinking I need to find a copy of the Muppets on Crack for Jenny because she would soooo enjoy that but I was too lazy to lean over and write it down to remember in the morning.

So instead I just lay there chanting to myself: “Muppets on crack. Muppets on crack. Muppets on crack…” It was kind of a creepy marriage between counting sheep and putting a rubber band around my wrist. Except now I have PETA screaming at me for neutering sheep with rubber bands after shooting them up with crack and I can’t remember my point.

Anyhow, here's where I found the Muppets on Crack story. It's pretty hysterical completely uncalled for.

0 people had something to say:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio