Tonight I caught some pictures of the fantastic moon and clouds on my way to pick up Steph for our Indian Dinner. No, there was no driving and snapping pics at the same time, nor did I stop in the road or anywhere that would encourage a carjacking. All of these were snapped on campus or at my apartment.
The photo quality is not fantastic, but I did learn a few new tricks and managed to come out with some pretty nice shots. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! (You can see them bigger if you click on them, though that doesn't necessarily enhance the quality...)
Well, that's it for tonight. I have some studying to do for Parasit (pop quiz will most likely be tomorrow, hooray!) and then it is off to bed. I really need to work on turning my brain off at night. Maybe I'll spend an hour knitting and watching a movie first...can anyone say Jurassic Park?!
3 people had something to say:
I love sky shots. These are absolutely beautiful! I saw the full moon too, but not with those cool clouds! Thanks for sharing.
Ha ha, I remember you taking these pictures because we could see your flash from in our apartment!
I was wondering if anyone would notice my flash...I think I snapped something like 20 pics, I just couldn't stop!! :)
Post a Comment